Mick Jagger spends Christmas with Jerry Hall at the Savoy Hotel in London, England.
Keith Richards spends Christmas in his new upstate New York home with Anita and Marlon. He takes them to see Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Keith Richards is back to using heroin again.
Keith would still come and see me, but not often, so I just dived into another huge binge of alcohol and drugs. But I remember on Christmas and birthdays he was always there - that’s how hard it got. If we wanted to be together, the lawyer couldn’t have stopped us, but then there were also Keith’s friends…
And then Keith had some girlfriends as well, and I was basically in the country by myself… Keith was never there and I was here and he was doing a record and then I had Marlon. Marlon was like nine years, ten years old and he hadn’t gone to school. So we had to find a way of like inserting ourselves into society. I didn’t want to have this regular life, with Marlon going to school, but I had to. There was no other way. So I drank myself into oblivion.
-Anita Pallenberg on nearing the end with Keith
- theresalittleyellowpill likes this
- green38-love reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- apacitonny likes this
- hippybeachgirl likes this
- pivovarovassistermorphine likes this
- migglett reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- superficial-wounds likes this
- ronniepope likes this
- allyouneedisbeatlesstonesqueen likes this
- allyouneedisbeatlesstonesqueen reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- misssergeantpepper likes this
- girlyblueradio likes this
- songbirdsnest reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- songbirdsnest likes this
- anitaspallenberg likes this
- slut-me-open likes this
- tangerinesis likes this
- bewilderedrebellatrix reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- cigarettescoffeeandsex reblogged this from tumblingstonesandrollingdice
- keefguitar likes this
- tumblingstonesandrollingdice posted this